1. You must be 55 or older to submit, you may enter two (2) pieces via email: Take a clear photo of the work you’d like to submit. Submit the photos to email@example.com for consideration.
2. Professional/Experienced or Non-Professional (note on your entry)
3. Must be ready to hang and for sale. The gallery retains 20% of the sale.
4. Include the following information with your emailed entry: NAME, PHONE, ADDRESS, PRO/NON-PRO, EMAIL, MEDIUM, TITLE, PRICE
5. Entries must be received by Friday, September 18, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org in subject line “ICA Senior Art Show Entry”.
6. Artists who place in the show will have their pieces placed in the ICA’s Art of Aging Gallery inside Traditions Unlimited at 1608 West 8th Street in Erie. Your work will be for sale in the gallery during the holiday season. All winners will receive a ribbon and will be named inside the Tri-State Senior News, as well as named and listed on ICA and Traditions Unlimited wall and websites.
7. Pieces will be delivered to the gallery by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, September 28, 2020 (after you have been notified that your work has been accepted).
8. Accepted: Water colors, oils, acrylic, photography, ink, pencil, graphic media, mixed are accepted. Sorry no crafts.
9. All art work must be picked up by January 5, 2021 if it has not sold.
10. Questions: Please contact Ray Maholtz, At 814-459-4581 ext 441 or email@example.com
11. Do not drop off art at Traditions Unlimited until notified that your work has been accepted into the gallery.
12. Download the Entry Form for more information.
2018 Senior Art Exhibit Highlighting Area Artists Age 55 and Older
2017 Senior Art Exhibit Highlighting Area Artists Age 55 and Older
ICA ART SHOW TIMELINE:
Artwork is submitted by artists aged 55 years and up.
The submissions will be displayed at Mercy Hilltop Center, where judging will take place.
An artist reception follows in early May, when winners are chosen and receive their awards.
The collection is then available for public viewing.
An art sale concludes the events at a public reception in mid-May, in which some of the works will be displayed and offered for sale.
ART SHOW REQUIREMENTS: Artists age 55 years and older can submit artwork to be included in the annual ICA Art Show. Categories include: three dimensional art, sculpture, glass, wood, clay, acrylics, charcoal, pencil, etc. Submission requirements: - Must have been executed after reaching senior status. - Must not have been shown in previous ICA exhibits. - All two and three-dimensional media is accepted, including photography (no crafts please). - All entries must be framed, ready to hang and no larger than 36" x 36" (without permission of event chairs). - All entries need to be labeled with title, medium, artist's name and address. Affix to the back of each piece. - Up to two pieces of original artwork may be entered.
THERE ARE SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR COMPANY SPONSORSHIPS THROUGHOUT THE ART SHOW EVENTS.